In partnership with Bradford Council, the University of Bradford, Bradford Chamber of Commerce and pslondon, we’re taking a giant gold teacup on tour around Bradford.
At every stop, we’ll be giving out free tea in return for people’s opinions about the district, helping to shape the way we talk about Bradford in the future.
The aim is to get to the bottom of why people will choose to live in, work in and visit Bradford in the future.
Follow our tour on the #TalkshireTea hashtag and see the map of our route here:
Find our sparkly gold tea ladies at the following locations with our excellent local business partners:
Thursday 31st August
- 12pm-2pm – Morrisons at Five Land Ends, Idle
- 4pm-6pm – Kash Supermarket, The Parade, Holme Wood
Friday 1st September
- 12pm-2pm – The Coffee Lounge, Market Square, Bingley
- 4pm-6pm – La Stazione Cafe, Railway Station, Ilkley
Saturday 2nd September
- 12pm-4pm – Market Choice Cafe, Indoor Market, Shipley
Sunday 3rd September
- 12pm-4pm – Broadway shopping centre, Bradford city centre
Monday 4th September
- 12pm-4pm – Re-Fuel Cafe, Bus Station, Keighley
Wednesday 6th September
- 12pm-2pm – Carlisle Business Centre, Manningham
- 4pm-6pm – Forster Square arches by Midland Hotel, Bradford city centre