We deliver art projects, spectacular events and creative strategies which increase footfall and build loyal audiences.
We create and produce:
- Art to add visual, audio and sensory work to your event, campaign or space
- Events and festivals to celebrate and engage, with happenings unique to a location, community or context
- Regeneration and placemaking initiatives to help drive positive local development
- Innovative approaches to empty space to create footfall and open up new possibilities
- Community consultation projects to bring communities meaningfully into development plans
- Corporate events and talks to inform and entertain, with our decade-worth of tales, triumphs and warnings
- Cultural mapping to dig deep into the communities you want to engage, including our current administration of Bradford’s Cultural Voice Forum bringing together the District’s cultural professionals for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Place marketing to find and best present the individual spirit of a community
- Consultancy packages to help you work out what creative and cultural approaches to take
We create bespoke solutions for each of our clients so if you’re interested in working together please get in touch to see how we can help. We offer an initial free consultation.
Download ‘About The Brick Box’ (2 page PDF) for an overview of our services, experience and previous clients.