The Nine Elms Horticultural Spa and Apothecary Experience: part greenhouse, part pneumatic bubble and inflated with medicinal fog for people to stop, breathe and connect.
The Brick Box produced this installation for Loop.ph who devised it. It took place on 30-31 May and 6-8 June 2015 on the Thames River Path at Nine Elms. It was part of the Chelsea Fringe Festival and the London Festival of Architecture.
This public garden told the story of water scarcity and the innovative technology and social models that could be redeveloped to reduce consumption and encourage public bathing again as a ritual and enriching social experience.
– Loop.pH – @loopph
– The Nine Elms Vauxhall Partnership – @NineElmsTeam
– The Brick Box – @TheBrickBox
– Haeckels Made of Margate – @haeckels
– Format Engineers – @eng_gram
– Machines Room – @machinesroom
– Pendred – @PendredFogging
– Hedge Herbs – @HedgeHerbs