The Brick Box worked in collaboration with Churchman Architects and Studio Weave to animate a section of the Thames Path in south west London. Activities took place in October 2014 with a weekend of colour, weaving and dreaming on the riverbank as part of national The Big Draw festival. The project was commissioned by Nine Elms on the Southbank.
The programme included:
- Weaving dens and patterned structures with Our Hut – architectural fun for all ages!
- Drawing, painting and colouring with South London artists Silkworm and Mr Skids
- Celebrating the art of everyday life at The Toast Temple. Spreading, squeezing and eating art!
- Chalking mandalas
- Traversing light labyrinths
- Light graffiti with Output Arts’, brightening the river with colour and light
- Gathering around The Electric Fireside to share stories and play with the glowing visuals
- Designing your own disco on the light-up dancefloor
- Guided walks by Judy Ovens, Gabriel Gbadamosi, S. I. Martin and Mark Prizeman