Last year’s Wild Woods project has been renewed with three more events in the former department store in Bradford city centre.
This time, the indoor woodland wonderland is spruced up for spring, and hundreds of people have already enjoyed the first Wild Woods in Bloom on 18th March.
Working with partners across Bradford, we’re delivering a packed and varied programme of performance, music, games, food, drink, art and more.
We’ve been blown away by the help we’ve been given by Bradford organisations and individuals to put these events together, which will be the final events in the Wild Woods before it’s dismantled.
Here are a few photos from the 18th March event, and we hope to see you at one of the remaining two events on 1st and 15th April.
- An interactive live dance performance of Dancing with Strangers: from Calais to England by Instant Dissidence
- A celebration of the Cottingley fairies in partnership with Impressions Gallery
- A holi festival of coloured powder throwing, in partnership with the Colour Museum and Speakers Corner
- A pop-up mosque to meet Muslim neighbours
- A wild food buffet
- A mobile herbarium
- Live music from Punjabi Roots, Ilk, The 309s, and The Peace Artistes
- The Brick Box Bar and food offers from different local businesses
- Flags made by Bradfords refugee football club
- Digital bluebells, a wishing well, and an indoor pond
See the full programme over at wildwoodsbradford.co.uk